Omica Organics High-Himalayan Raw Shilajit Powder 3.7 oz
Uniquely sourced from a proprietary high-altitude region above 8000 feet in the Himalayan Mountains
Product Sizes: Also available in 2 oz, 250 g, 500 g, and 5 kg
- Wildcrafted and Certified Kosher
- Naturally High Concentration of Fulvic Acid over 50% (Highest on the Market)
- Abundant in Trace Minerals and Amino Acids; Supports Energy Production in the Body
- Low Heat, Solvent-Free Extraction (below 96°F); Not Irradiated, All Natural, Vegan/Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- Harvested in a Controlled, Proprietary Area Above 8,000 ft. in the High Indian Himalayas
Omica Organics Shilajit Powder is a full-spectrum water extracted “solvent-free” water soluble extract.
The low-heat extraction method used for our powders produces one of the purest forms of Shilajit available, abundant in Dibenzo alpha Pyrones, plant-based trace minerals, amino acids, and naturally-occurring high concentrations of Fulvic acid.
- Wild Crafted and Certified Kosher
- Sourced Directly From an Omica Organics Proprietary Property above 8,000 ft.
- Naturally High Fulvic Acid Content
- Low-Heat, Solvent-Free Extraction (below 96°F)
- Processed in an FDA GMP and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Facility
- Packaged in the USA
- No Fertilizers, Chemicals, Pesticides
- All Natural, Vegan/Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- Not Irradiated
- No Fillers or Binders
|3.7 oz||Serving size:1/4 tsp||Servings per container: 117|
Every batch is tested in an independent 3rd-party laboratory to ensure that we only offer shilajit adhering to our strict standards of quality, purity.
- 1/4 tsp/day. May be mixed with any beverage. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
What makes it water soluble?
Because it is an extract and not a crude shilajit powder and it is extracted with only water
What color is?
Water extracted shilajit is brown colored powder.
Why is it not black?
The crude powder is darker and almost black. but the water extraction process changes the color to brown.
Why not crude powder?
Crude powders are full of impurities, high in heavy metals, are difficult to absorb and digest.
Has this product been irradiated?
No, none of the products sold by Omica Organics have been irradiated.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
Omica does not, nor has ever, tested on animals.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by leaving a Review.