Simple At Home Test Reveals: Digestive Issues Can Be Remedied Without Prescription Medication Or Surgery
Including: Heartburn, Bloating, Gas, IBS, SIBO, Food Allergies And Constipation
- After eating are you reaching for antacids or Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) to avoid chest pain, heartburn, gas or bloating? Is it preventing you from going out with friends for dinner and drinks because after every meal your stomach feels like there’s a rock inside?
- Have you been hopelessly jumping from PPI and antacids to the next, to no avail? Have you tried all sorts of natural remedies, like eliminating foods from your diet… yet your heartburn, bloating and excessive gas just keeps coming back?
- Has your heartburn caused you to lose your appetite, and do you eat only out of necessity? Do you feel like you’ve been robbed from having a full life?
- Want to stop experiencing stomach pain, waking up at night and get off harmful drugs? And begin eating your favorite foods again?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then keep reading because you’re going to discover a simple test that you can do at home to see if you’re like 90% of patients who were prescribed the wrong medication for their heartburn.
And you’ll discover how to quickly fix your digestive problems in an all natural way so you can eliminate your dependency on PPI’s.
In this article I’m going to show you how to HEAL your stomach naturally. I’ll be sharing an easy and safe at home test you can do to see if you’re one of the 90% of people who are misdiagnosed.
I’ll also be sharing certain foods to eliminate from your diet, as well as a couple critical nutrients to get your tummy happy and healthy again.
Here’s a Shocking Fact… 90% Of Acid Reflux Is Caused By Not Having Enough Stomach Acid
Most people believe that their acid reflux is caused by having too much acid.
That heartburn is caused not from having too much stomach acid… but rather from having too little of it.
Before I explain how acid reflux is caused from too little stomach acid, I want to ask you a quick question:
If you have seen a doctor about your heartburn… before prescribing you medication to reduce stomach acid, did he or she do a comprehensive test to measure your stomach’s levels of acidity?
If you’re reading this, my guess is probably not.
Dr. Wright, a holistic health practitioner from Lake Tahoe, has helped thousands of patients suffering from heartburn. He says that 90% of people who visited him for heartburn were never tested for stomach acid levels, misdiagnosed and wrongfully prescribed PPI’s and antacids.
Without the proper test, patients suffering from heartburn are often assumed to have too much stomach acid, and are wrongfully prescribed potentially dangerous drugs.
Here’s The Real Cause Of Acid Reflux
Yes, heartburn happens when the pressure and gas in your abdominal cavity gets too high.
The main cause of excess gas is low stomach acid.
Research has proven that low stomach acid leads to both poor digestion of carbohydrates and bacterial overgrowth which causes an overload of gas.
Bad bacteria start to party and feast on poorly digested carbohydrates, especially refined carbs: sugary snacks, pizza, bread, cookies, cakes, etc.
The result is intense fermentation… and too much GAS.
Dr. Robillard’s book “Heartburn Cured” reveals a shocking fact:
“30 g of carbohydrate that escapes absorption in a day could produce more than 10,000 mL of hydrogen gas. That is a huge amount of gas!”
The Role Of Stomach Acid And Why It’s Good For You
So what is stomach acid and why is it critical for your health?
Stomach acid, also called gastric acid is the fluid our bodies create when we eat food to help us digest.
It dissolves solid food into absorbable nutrients. Your stomach acid breaks down proteins, carbs and fats into smaller molecules so your body can absorb the nutrients.
These vital nutrients give your body the energy it needs to maintain and repair itself and survive.
Without stomach acid we wouldn’t be to survive. Every animal including us needs it.
And gastric acid has many more benefits than just dissolving the food inside your tummy.
And because of stomach acid’s high levels of acidity, it’s your first line of defense against bad bacteria and viruses.
Bad bacteria has a better chance of entering your body if you have low stomach acid. This can lead to a bacterial overgrowth and wreak havoc inside your gut and create some serious health problems.
What is Betaine HCl?
Betaine HCl is one of the main component in stomach acid. And supplementing with it can restore your stomach acidity back to healthy normal levels.
What are the benefits of using betaine HCl?
- Restores your stomach acid levels so you’ll easily digest any carbs and stop the fermentation that cause excess pressure that lead to acid reflux.
- Enhances your ability to digest foods, which: boosts your ability to absorb vitamins from food you eat (which will give you more energy throughout the day).
- Stop bad bacteria from infiltrating your intestines. They are often responsible for bloating, gas, constipation, leaky gut, SIBO and many more digestive issues.
- It’s a powerful digestive aid that breaks down food for optimal digestion.
- Allows for greater mineral and nutrient absorption, which reduces the risk of cancer and many other life threatening diseases.
- Increases availability of enzymes, due to having more stomach acid. Enzymes are critical for digesting food and powerful against inflammation inside the body.
- Expels food remains that have been lodged in your system. So you can say goodbye to any undigested protein that are accumulating in your gut (due to poor digestion and low stomach acid).
- Eliminates pathogenic bacteria like Candida and SIBO, because they cannot survive through stomach acid.
- Alleviates other digestive issues like bloating, excessive gas and food allergies.
Experience The Life-Changing Benefits Of HCL Breakthrough With Absolutely ZERO RISK Today
I strongly feel you shouldn’t pay for supplements that don’t work…
I want to take away all the risk and doubt you might be feeling right now.
If your acid reflux and indigestion doesn’t disappear, and you don’t feel like your digestive system has had a positive transformation with HCL Breakthrough…
If after opening your first bottle you’re not completely satisfied…
Just send back the remaining unopened bottles and I’ll give you 100% of your money back.
Absolutely no questions asked, no loop holes, and no hassles.
Get HCL Breakthrough. Try it for 365 Days… You can make your risk-free decision after experiencing the power.
If you experience any digestive discomfort and want to relieve yourself of heartburn and acid reflux, you owe it to yourself to try HCL Breakthrough with zero risk today.